A non retail packaged, pack of 100 female ATX/EPS/PCI crimps, that is ideal for modding your computer psu.
Installation of these crimps is very quick and easy, the crimpp is simply put onto a bared wire end, and is then fixed by compressing the holding sleeves of the crimp with a pair of pliers. The crimp can then simply be inserted into the plastic connector block and locked in place.
These crimps are suitable for use with the following :-
- 4 pin Auxillary ATX power (also known as P4) connectors
- 8 pin Auxillary ATX power (also known as P8) connectors
- 6 pin PCI-E Graphics card auxillary power connectors
- 8 pin PCI-E Graphics card auxillary power connectors
- 20 pin ATX motherboard connectors
- 24 pin ATX motherboard connectors
Please note that the image above show 10 crimps, but you will receive 100 crimps.
For information about how to wire up these crimps please see this document.