A non retail packaged, pack of 100 male ATX/EPS/PCI crimps, that is ideal for modding your computer psu.
Installation of these crimps is very quick and easy, the crimp is simply put onto a bared wire end, and is then fixed by compressing the holding sleeves of the crimp with a pair of pliers. The crimp can then simply be inserted into the plastic connector block and locked in place.
These crimps are suitable for use with the following :-
- 4 pin Auxiliary ATX power (also known as P4) connectors
- 8 pin Auxiliary ATX power (also known as P8) connectors
- 6 pin PCI-E Graphics card auxiliary power connectors
- 8 pin PCI-E Graphics card auxiliary power connectors
- 20 pin ATX motherboard connectors
- 24 pin ATX motherboard connectors
For information about how to wire up these crimps please see this document.