This non retail packaged pack of 5 pre cut pieces of Red 1.6mm diameter heatshrink tubing (sleeving), is suitable for that finishing touch to modding your computer cables, or ideal for tidying up the soldering between wires and component leads/connector pins. Each piece is 40mm in length and when heated shrinks from a diameter of 1.6mm to 0.8mm.
Note that the colour for this Red heatshrink (which is the colour my supplier calls it), is more like a reddy/brown colour and not like the red of say, a pillar box or a London bus !
- Excellent flame retardant properties
- Excellent flexibility and insulation
- Thermally stabilised flame retardant polyolefin
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Temperature range –55°C to +125°C
- Shrinking temperature starts at +70°C and totally shrunk at 120°C
- Size quoted is size before shrinking
- UL224 and VW-1 approved