Delivery to UK addresses and VAT is included in the price for this DisplayPort male/male 5 metre cable (p/n CDLDP-005) giving real value for money for this high quality product.
DisplayPort is new technology in High Definition digital audio and video connections, which is intended to be used between a computer and its monitor, or a computer and a home-theatre system.
- 184 or 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution displays with a single cable.
- 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes).
- Reduced bandwidth transmission for 15 metre cable (at least 1920x1080p60, 24 bpp).
- Full bandwidth transmission for 3 metre cable.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per color component.
- Supports YCbCr color space (ITU-R BT.601-5 and BT.709-4), 4:2:2 chroma subsampling
- Optional Dual-Mode support generates DVI/HDMI signal with a simple line-level conversion dongle.
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs
- Gold connectors
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption