The Dynamode wireless USB adapter WL-700N-MRT2 utilizes the very latest wireless networking technology—IEEE802.11n (Draft 2.0). Unlike ordinary wireless networking technologies that are confused by signal reflections, the 802.11n’s MIMO (Multi Input, Multi Output) actually uses these reflections to increase 4 times range of 802.11g and reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. It complies highly with IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b standard, but when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N, the speed can be increased even 3 times of 802.11g by using twice as much radio band.
WL-700N-MRT2 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to free you from remembering long passwords. Besides, it can alternate its role as Soft AP (access point) to allow other wireless network to be connected with, and support PSP, WII, and NDS connecting to Internet and Xlink Kai on Station mode. Moreover, WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) support can make your voice and video more smooth.
Features and Specifications:
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
- Provides USB 2.0 port
- Provides max. 150Mbps receiving rate and 150Mbps sending rate
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Auto-detects and changes network transmission rate
- Provides two work modes: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Supports Soft AP
- Supports PSP, WII and NDS connecting to the Internet
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption methods and 802.1x authentication standards
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) encryption method to free you from remembering long passwords
- Supports WMM to make your voice and video more smooth
Please note that this adapter is not suitable for use with most freeview boxes and/or certain makes of TV, please ask if you do have any questions regarding suitability.