The new NC1000TX-G from Dynamode is probably one of the most cost effective Gigabit Network cards on the market today. Featuring very high bandwidth throughput and low CPU overhead for efficient data transfer right up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit) speeds using a standard 32-bit PCI bus.
Fully backwards compatible for both 10Mbps and 100Mbps complete with Full and Half Duplex flow control, this card is fully Plug n Play for most popular operating systems.
Features and Specifications:-
- Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards
- IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control support
- IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority queuing support
- IEEE 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag and Jumbo Frame support
- PCI v2.2 32 bit, 33/66 MHz Bus compliant
- Auto-Negotiation support for Auto-Detect 10/100/1000Mbps data rate
- Full/Half-Duplex operation mode
- Automatic crossover support for crossover or regular cable
- Wake-on-LAN and remote Wake-up support