This easy to use Krone punch down tool will make wiring a new telephone wall socket or network cable to a faceplate or patch panel simple. This useful tool includes a small hook to remove any existing wires from a socket, as well as a small blade to cut and strip wires to a desired length, and the main tool for pushing wires fully into tight spaces. The Krone punch down tool is small and compact, for easy storage and transportation.
This item will be posted using the Royal Mail 1st class delivery service.
- Simple to use for telephone, Cat5e or Cat6 wiring
- Integrated spring loaded bladed cuts of excess automatically
- Includes a small hook to remove any existing wires from a socket
- Small blade to cut and strip wires to a desired length
- Main tool for pushing wires fully into tight spaces
- Small and compact, easily stored and transported
- Excellent quality